The wearing of a prescribed school uniform is compulsory for Years 7 to 11 at Mount Beauty Secondary College. Year 12 students will be expected to wear either the college uniform, or appropriate neat and tidy casual wear.
- A uniform provides an effective means for students to identify positively with the College.
- Pride and commitment to an organisation such as our College is enhanced through the wearing of an appropriate uniform.
- The educational atmosphere and ethos of a college is enhanced when students wear a uniform which they helped choose.
- A uniform provides a ready means by which the community can identify positively with the students who attend the College.
- A college uniform helps minimise socio-economic differences which exist between students.
Mount Beauty Hardware & Drapery are the official supplier of the College uniform.
Please see the current price list (coming soon) from Mount Beauty Hardware & Drapery. Prices are subject to change.
Various second hand uniform items are available from the school.